Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Potential Ambassador Email:

Potential Ambassador Email:


Hi Gail!

Thank you for your interest in learning more about becoming a Plexus Ambassador! Joining Plexus has truly been one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself and my family. I am excited to share with you why I found Plexus to be the perfect company!

First a little background info … Plexus is a health and wellness company that provides natural products with many health benefits, some of which include blood sugar, weight loss, energy, anxiety, cholesterol, sleep, migraines and nerve support. As you know, when our bodies are out of balance, it leads to a whole slew of illnesses. Plexus simply stabilizes what is wrong inside the body and makes it right … with weight loss being a side effect.

SHARE YOUR SHORT TESTIMONY

I’ve attached a few informational documents regarding the company, the products and the benefits of joining as an Ambassador.

By joining Plexus for $34.95 you will be making a decision that could provide you with unimaginable benefits for your future. I’m excited to hear what you think! Please feel free to reach out to me at any time or I will follow back up with you in a couple of days.  Thank you!

Dawn

ATTACH:
History Plexus Q & A
Plexus Product / Price Sheet Why Plexus?

No comments:

Post a Comment