Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tips For Starting Plexus Slim

Tips For Starting Plexus Slim

#1 – You DO need to drink a lot of water with this. Plexus Slim tries to detox your body and if we do not drink water to help it along we are trapping those toxins inside and sometimes we will feel worse. At least half your body weight in ounces is recommended. So if, for example, you weigh 150 lbs., try to drink at least 75 oz. of water. This may seem daunting at first but it is key to the success of the product and becomes easier once you are accustomed to it. Some people have a bit of excessive thirst at first (I did). Note that this normally diminishes after a few days. I found it rather convenient because it MADE me want the water when I wasn’t in the habit of making myself drink so much. After a few days, the excessively thirsty feelings went away, but by then, I had gotten into a habit of filling my water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment