Wednesday, November 18, 2015

THE EMAIL

THE EMAIL 

(to be used as the first introduction to Plexus-change it to whatever their needs are.)

[CONNECT with the person... for example you could start with, "Hey I saw it was your birthday last week!  Hope it was awesome!"  Or "That video you posted about your kids was so cute!  I can't believe they're so big already!" Or  "How was your trip?  I've always wanted to go there!"]

OK I’m sure you have seen that I’m selling Plexus because I blow up Facebook with it. I don’t know if you’re familiar with it.. it’s an amazing health and wellness company for weight loss, energy, better sleep, better health, pain relief… if you’re not familiar with it let me know and I can send you more information.

I’m really messaging you because I just had a light-bulb moment and I really think that you would be amazing in this business… first of all, I know you’d love the products and second of all, I think you you would be amazing at this because you’re so well-connected, charismatic, people really like you and trust you.  

Or  I really think you’d like these products because you’re a mom and our kids wear us out and we need the energy LOL

[Flatter them- you’re messaging them because you think they’re awesome. Tell them why you think they're awesome!!]

Hey if I send you some info on Plexus would you look it over?  [End with this question- important!!!!!]

When they respond yes, say "Okay well I ‘ll send it to you today… when do you think you could look over it?"

If they respond with Wed,
say
"Well if I message you Thursday afternoon you will have had a chance to look at it?"

Then send all the info on the products, how to order, etc.

THEN do a VOICE TEXT seconds later and say 
"Oh my gosh- I’m so sorry- that ended up being away longer than I expected- your eyes are probably glazing over BUT I just really think this would be an awesome fit for you and I can’t wait to talk to you about it! I feel like this is something you can benefit from!  I hope ya’ll are doing well.  I can’t wait to talk to you! Bye!"

Your goal is always to set up the next interaction.
I have been talking to some people for months but as long as you are still connecting with people and engaging you’re good!  Keep the interaction going. Eventually that person will come around because Plexus is awesome and everybody needs it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment